Saturday, May 21, 2005

Hey

Paris was the trip of a lifetime. I have never had so much fun or grown to love the people I was with more. Seeing all of these things in real life was an amazing experience. The Musems, monuments, and Cathederals were all so exquisitely made and decorated that it was hard to take a picture of them because even a picture can't show the details that you can see when you are there. To tell you the truth words can't express the trip, emotions can't explain, and pictures fall short of the memories and experinces i experienced on this trip. The Music that we made while we were there touched people in a way none of us can explain, but i have no doubt that everyone that heard us will remember us. I have no doubt that because of us we brightened someones day and helped them to experience things that they other wise whould not have. God is good and I am so very thankful to have been allowed to go on this trip, I whould have missed the most amazing things i have experienced in my lifetime. Thank you Dr. Copeland for giving me and everyone else that went on this trip, this wonderful experience. God bless people!
numbers 6:

24 " ' "The LORD bless you and keep you;

25 the LORD make his face shine upon you

and be gracious to you;

26 the LORD turn his face toward you

and give you peace." '

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home