Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Desires

Have you ever had such burning desires burn within you that your heart aches for them? I'm not talking about desires for earthly things...i'm talking about a desire to serve God...I know i'm called I have been ever since i can remember...God has always been a huge part of my life and i have always desired to serve Him..it seems that lately that desire has been renewed in my heart again...I've always had it and i haven't really been running from it but i let the things of this world overwhelm me. selfish desires. God's desires are always more fulfilling. more desireable. more ...just more... these are just some thoughts that have been going through my mind lately and i know i have some decisions to make concerning my Life...i know i'm going to be a minister i have no doubt about it. and aparantly alot of other people see it too i'm just trying to do the best i can to prepare for it because i know it's going to be soon i feel it. and i'm excited. God bless ya'll through the Mighty name of Jesus. Zach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home