Friday, December 31, 2004

Howdy!

Hey it's been a while since i have posted mostly because i haven't had a break since the break started! I've been working on my Mom and Dad's House and it is just amazing. we finally closed the 29 of December after starting on it in July. It's a Log Home and it is just beautiful. when i find my cousin's website with the pictures of my house i will set up a link for everyone to see it. I also bought my aunt's 1989 BMW 325i convertable...sweet ride. Anyway things have been good with me but i just haven't had time to stop until today to write anything or update sorry about that ya'll i hope i recover in time for classes to start! Have a great New Year and I'll post again later! May the Lord God bless you and your's, In love and Christ,
Zach

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, Zach. And see you in class in too few days!
plc

January 1, 2005 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Katie Mo said...

and then Zach
fell
off
the
face
of the
Earth.
miss you! :oP

January 10, 2005 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To read more about bmw motorcycle dealer follow that link

October 25, 2005 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home