Thursday, October 20, 2005

hello hello

hey people i know it's been month's since i have posted and i'm sorry...anyway things are going well I'm really involved in several different ministries here in t-town doing sound and leading worship. that has pretty much been my life this semester... I've also been doing a lot of reading, the most recent book i've been reading is Wild at Heart by John Ethridge...and it is amazing...I whould say to every guy that reads this post to go and get this book!!! It has been a inspiration to me. anyway God bless and I'll talk to ya later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

McDonalds to Host Nintendo DS Wireless Gaming
Free wireless phone calls on your Nintendo DS at McDonalds? Let's look at the timeline: August 2004: TNI Securities reports that the Nintendo DS handheld will enable free phone calls at wireless hotspots.
I like this post. I have some similar interview question information at my site interview question

October 20, 2005 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home